A new inspiration.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Lately, I've been busy. School. Family. Friends. Self. Well, being a student, a daughter, a friend and a well being, I can say that this is truly life. Life that is full of challenges,  happiness and experiences. For now, let's just say I'm good. Why? I met a new inspiration. Oh, yah. Earlier, I don't feel like doing things and I don't want to look on this screen. My personal blog which I used for years now is missing. I mean that blog is not active no more. Supposed to be, I'm about to create a new post. Unfortunately, the password I entered is error. I tried my best to recall but I ended up nothing. Darn.

After doing nothing, my bitter mind thinks. Suddenly, without any notice, I already created a new account. A new blog, new inspiration. Now, this blog will be replacing the old blog I used for about 2 years. I'll start it with a simple theme, simple environment but will be looking forward to develop soon. Hoping for more posts, more readers, and more more ideas to share.

Stay connected net freak :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment